Thursday, February 23, 2012

Power Pro Technology 56405 4,050 Watt 212cc 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit

Power Pro Technology 56405 4,050 Watt 212cc 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit Description



Power when and where you need it. Emergency back up in the home, office or on the construction site. The Power Pro 4050 Watt Generator offers portable emergency gasoline power for those without power. However, this isn't just for emergencies, use it where an extension cord won't reach, ideal at the campground for power to your equipment or that outdoor lighting. Great on the jobsite to power your tools. This unit is designed to produce 27 AMPS of rated power so a 30 AMP multiple outlet strip can be used to distribute electricity to critical equipment and appliances. Features 7 HP OHV Engine, 3250 running watts, 2-120 Volt duplex receptacles rated at 20 AMPS and 1-120 Volt duplex receptacle rated at 30 AMPS. 10 Hours of run time at half load, low oil automatic shut down, digital hour meter, spark arrestor and a wheel kit for easy transport.


Features
  •     Gas powered generator with plenty of power for a home without power
  •     7 HP OHV, 27 AMPS of power
  •     Low oil automatic shut down
  •     Digital hour meter
  •     Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California

This review is from: Power Pro Technology 56405 4,050 Watt 212cc 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit

Wonderful generator, December 11, 2011 By Lillie M. Yancey "nurseyancey" (Broadview,IL)
(REAL NAME)

I called a electrican to have this installed on my patio, for use when we have a power outage. The electrician told me this is one of the better generators and would serve my purpose wonderful. This generator was shipped to me very fast and it was not expensive to ship to me. It is very well built and will certainly last me a lifetime. I am very glad I bought it.

GREAT BUY, May 10, 2011 By jane

My husband loves his new generator. He was able to run all appliances in the camper and the air conditioner. No Problems. Very quiet. Generators at other department stores were more costly and less efficient. We received this product within a week after purchase. Great Product, we are very pleased.

The Power Pro 4050 Power Generator, April 1, 2011 By tazmand_devil

To whom it may concern: I just purchased one of these generators on April 1st, 2011 at Menards. I was skeptical about buying it because it looked cheap. But I could not pass it up for the price, It was the display model so I got it for $199.00 + tax.

It regularly ran $349.99 so I figured I would try it out. I took it home and filled it with oil and gas, It pulled very easy and it fired up on the 3rd pull. I let the generator run for 1 hour and 3 minutes, It never cut out and when I started the circular saw the CFL lights barely flickered. I also plugged in our 9 inch TV/DVD player just to see if it would have static on it while the generator was running, Not at all. And compared to the 4,000 watt generator I have that's about 15 to 20 years old it is extemely much quieter. I also like the fuel gauge in the top of the tank.

The gas tank will hold 3.1 gallons of gas, And it is stated that a half load will run on the generator for 10 hours that is impressive since my old generator will run a couple of hours on a gallon and a half. I'm sure this generator is NOT the best that is made But it works for what we need. Also there is the low oil shut off and a digital hour meter.I bought a coleman powermate 5,000 watt generator with a 10hp Techumseh engine from menard's on sale for $500.00 + tax, Never Again!!!! those generators are Junk!!! and a gas hog! I did the maintence as required and I went out one day to start it for the monthly run and it was locked up tight. It had less than 100 hours on it. Also It was loud enough that you could hear it it a mile away idling.

Great buy, August 19, 2010 By kantra

I got this the other day and pluged my 5th wheel camper into it and turned everything on, A/C Microwave,fridg,and lights still had plenty of power left. And you cannot beat the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment