Monday, February 20, 2012

Yamaha EF6300iSDE 6,300 Watt 357cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator With Electric Start (CARB Compliant)

Yamaha EF6300iSDE 6,300 Watt 357cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator With Electric Start (CARB Compliant) Description

The EF6300iSDE is everything you’d expect from Yamaha in one beautiful, powerful and clean package. Every advanced feature we could pack into the EF6300iSDE, including electric start and wireless remote control, makes it a pleasure to use. Noise Block - Quiet, pleasant to use. Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System - Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers. Smart Throttle - Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear. Electric Start - Effortless starting (battery included). Automatic Choke - Effortless starting. Wireless Remote Control (optional) - Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away. Low Oil Shutoff - Protects engine from low oil damage. Fuel Level Gauge - See fuel level at a glance. Dual Voltage 120/240 Volt - Versatile, operate variety of 120V and 240V tools and appliances. Power Meter - See how much power is being used and how much power is available. Hour Meter - Shows accumulated running time for refueling and service scheduling. Lightweight - Easy transport. Twin Bar - Aid lift, transport and provide security point. Stylish Design - Nice appearance and Modern design. California Air Resources Board Tier III Compliant - Low emissions. CARB and EPA Highest Rating Given - Long engine life, low exhaust emissions.

Features

  •     6,300 Watt Maximum AC Output/5,500 Watt Rated AC Output
  •     Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System - Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers.
  •     Smart Throttle - Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
  •     Wireless Remote Control (optional) - Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
  •     Power Meter - See how much power is being used and how much power is available.

This review is from: Yamaha EF6300iSDE 6,300 Watt 357cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator With Electric Start (CARB Compliant)

Works very well, December 10, 2011 By jbyrne

I bought this generator after hurricane irene and the recent snow storm we had in CT. I had a inexpensive generator and I really wore it out. It I put 250 hours on it between the storms to bring the grand total up to 760 hours. I felt after 7 years, it was time for a new generator.

I picked this inverter generator because my old generator had varying voltage. The lights in my house used to dim up and down. I wanted something that gave good quality power. I felt I had pushed my luck long enough and had not burned out any appliances or my well pump.

I used this genset the other day for 12 hours when the power got knocked out. It worked excellent and it is very, very, quiet. I could not hear it in my bedroom (unlike my old contractor genset). The eco setting work very well. The genset only burned 3 gallons of gas in 12 hours.

I like the fact that this generator can easily run for over 12 hours on one tank. I can fill the genset when I leave the house for work and it's still running when I get home. I don't have to worry about anyone in my family filling it with gas.

This genset is really well built It is quiet and efficient. You get what you pay for. I highly reccommend it.

2 comments: