generator makes it possible to maintain your household during a power outage. The strength of the HHD6250 allows you to run many household items individually or multiple smaller items at the same time! Equipped with 4 -120-Volt AC outlets, one 120/240-Volt twist-lock outlet for appliances and a fuel efficient 4-stroke HX337 OHV 11-hp engine. Equipped with never-flat wheels and collapsible tow handles this unit has a small profile for easy mobility. 6250-watt peak power/5500-watt running power; runtime of 9-hour at 50-percent load and level of 84-decibel.Unleaded gasoline. Not for sale in California.
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not for sale in California
- 6250-Watt peak power/5500-Watt running power, runtime of 9-hour at 50-percent load, manual recoil start
- Big power for demanding output needs small profile for easy mobility and rugged never flat wheel kit and tow handle
- Easy to use control panel, auto voltage regulator, low oil indicator for additional protection and color coded easy start
- Dependable non-fuse circuit breaker system ; Amps: Output current 21A, Max Circuit 42A
This review is from: Hyundai HHD6250 6250-Watt 4-Stroke Portable Heavy Duty Generator
Hyundai HHD 6250 HD Generator, December 9, 2011 By Mike C.
Hyundai HHD6250 Generator is a very nice unit , engineered very well ,easy to put together (wheels & handles ). I put the oil in it and one gallon of gas and pulled the choke out and with two pulls of the cord it started right up ! I test ran it for twenty minutes only so far. I would recommend this brand to a friend !